Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Good Friends… They Really Are Timeless

Last weekend, a good friend I have not seen for years came to Dubai for a few days.  You know how they say that with a good friend, you can just pick up where you left off.  It's true.  We did exactly that.

We were only able to spend a few hours together on two different occasions, but we packed in as much as we could in that time.  We laughed, we cried, we laughed until we cried.  It was really nice, and so much fun that we even forgot to take a picture!

In this modern, social world that seems somewhat uncommon.  There were no selfies, nor did we check in.  We both use Facebook and enjoy photography, but we were just there, caught up in the moment.  Caught up on catching up.

The only proof I have is this book she bought me as a gift.  Proof that she does get me, and she is cheering for me to find financial freedom no matter how crazy the idea might be!


One of the best gifts ever!

No comments: